Child Attendant Information and Policy
Schedule when child attendant will be on premises (subject to change with or without notice):
- Schedule may be changed at any time or for any reason due to availability of child attendant. Please check the TAZ Fitness Peeps facebook pages daily for updates.
- Other times may be added if attendants are available.
- Cost is $1 per child, which is paid directly to the child attendant when child arrives. Cash only and IOU’s are not permissible.
- Ages of children: Any age (diaper changes and feedings are not provided)
- You must arrive no later than 5 minutes prior to the start of class in order to check your child in with the attendant, make payment and prepare yourself for your class.
- If no children are present for care at the start of class, the attendant may leave.
- Your child must have a fresh diaper and/or pottied prior to arrival
- Your child must not have a need for meals or snacks (baby bottles are ok) – food is not permissible in the child area. If drinks accompany your child, it must be in a spill proof container and must be labeled clearly with the childs name.
- The parent must stand at the end of the studio which is closest to the child area (towards the bathrooms) in case of an emergency or potty break is needed.
- Toys will be provided, but children are allowed to bring their own toys. Neither TAZ Fitness or the child attendant assume responsibility for toys left behind by children.
- Parent/guardians are not permited to leave the premises without the child.
- Sick/contagious children are not permitted.
- No medications of any kind, either prescription or over-the-counter, are permitted.
- Warm clothing (long pants, long sleeves, sweatshirt/light jacket, shoes & socks) must be worn on children due to the cooler fitness room temperatures.
- If you leave early from fitness class, there are no refunds.